Wheels of Yesteryear
"To promote and encourage interest in the ownership of antique vehicles, machinery and equipment, early American life, participation in antique shows, and good will among members of the corporation." (1981)
25 Years - 1981 to 2006
2012 = 31 Years of incorporated activities
During 2006, the Wheels of Yesteryear Antique Club, Inc. celebrated it's 25th year with another highly successful show featuring John Deere tractors, equipment and collectibles. It was only fitting we celebrate our silver anniversary by featuring the make and company that is the center of our logo. The logo was designed in 1981 using a John Deere Model D in the center of a gas engine fly wheel.
To preserve and restore the tradition of the farming community by demonstrating the use of antique farm equipment.
What We Do
The Wheels of Yesteryear club sponsors an antique power show and festival annually during the 2nd weekend in August. The show site is located at the Wells County 4-H Park located on the south side of Bluffton, Indiana.
Club members participate in local parades, fairs, tractor drives and plow days as well as many functions in surrounding communities including several antique farm equipment and vehicle shows.
Dorrance Stinson, President 260-466-1157
Chad Captain, Vice President 260-417-6488
the Wheels of Yesteryear Antique Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 144
Bluffton, IN 46714